Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Get the boat ready, find those waders and lets go fishing

The time is right and the weather-at least for now-is cooperating. I'm seeing more boats on trailers, gassing up or headed down the road for a launch.
Being one that doesn't always practice what he preaches, I'm between a rock and a hard spot. This June 6 will mark our 50th wedding anniversary.
Our kids are coming home from literally all over the world. That's the good part. The snag is there is a ton of work to do both inside and outside the house before this thing can happen.
I can't even get in the garage to organize my fishing tackle and get a yak ready for the upcoming No-Mo fishing tournament in a couple of weeks.
Plans for a vegetable garden and new flowers will have to be put on hold until I can get a paint brush out of my hand.
Those of you that are hitting the water, have a good safe trip and good luck.
Nice walleye happened along to grab my hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment