Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas-a week away

Ho, Ho, Ho. In case you've been incapactiated for a bit, Christmas is a little over a week away. If you are like me, there is still lots to do.
   This Sunday's column suggests a few items for the outdoors one on your list. They aren't expensive either. Bill McElroy's wonderful bass and other fish art is available in decal form from KD Outfitters in Waterford.
   I like to use them on my Plano tackle trays, right on the lid. Get creative and use the bass decal for bass fishing, walleye for that species and so forth.
   Next is Clam's Ice Armor socks. I mentioned those because I have been prone to cold feet. These socks keep the cold out.
   Finally, I'm always looking for a way to get everything on the ice and back without a snow machine of any sort.
   Clam's Ice Fishing Chair does that rather well and is comfortable too. That's because it's like a folding chair, it has a back.
   Not to mention compartments for tackle, rods, and even fish. Okay, there you go. No excuses now. Get out and get that shopping done. Oh, I'm an XL in case you were wondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment