Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hot weather-take it seriously

   Longtime Oakland County resident, good fisherman and great friend Glenn Uhl wrote the following:
"Hey Roger, was just reading your blog on this summer heat. I can now relate to your story." He continues, "We were at the cabin over the the fourth and it was hotttt. Got a lot of work done. Got my winter wood supply in and lots of brush cleared."
    "The only thing is, I drank very little liquids. Saturday morning I started getting a little dizzy and could not concentrate. Now, I consider myself fairly physically fit and can usually work with the best of anyone.
   "However, I got dehydrated and the sickest I've ever been in my life. My son had to take me to East Tawas to the hospital. Got some liquid pumped into me and checked out and was able to come home that night. So that information you put out about heat was right on the money."
   And that as they say is straight from the horses moth.

No comments:

Post a Comment